We are currently seeking talented and motivated individuals with the below skill sets to join our Kiev office.
Data Scientist – URGENT
- Has worked with large data sets and is accustomed to data analysis
- Worked with stochastics, Bayesian statistics methodologies
- Demonstrated interest in finance and trading
- Knowledge of basic machine learning techniques
- Basic understanding of the financial markets
- Uses R, Matlab, or Python
- Strong software development skills
- Knowledge of functional programming languages a plus (APL, K, Q and derivatives)
Compensation – 50,000 UAH to 90,000 UAH
Algorithm developers are responsible for building and maintaining the models that drive our trading. Apply rigorous statistical analysis to vast quantities of market and financial data to produce provably predictive trading models. Run models live on our high-performance trading infrastructure, and analyze their daily performance to maintain ongoing profitability. Research, develop and test novel order execution and model training methods to increase trading efficiency.
- Brilliant analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work creatively and independently on long-term technical problems
- Familiarity with the Java or C++
- You are capable of working independently as well as part of a team
- You can analyze and fix problems quickly
- You learn quickly and apply new skills effectively
Core Developers design, develop, and maintain our trading platforms – the lifeblood of the company. Use your intimate knowledge of low-level system calls and array of C tricks to produce the fastest code on Wall Street. Write highly optimized, low-latency, critical-path software to power our trading during market hours, and develop scalable data storage and distribution systems to support our always-on statistical analysis efforts. Implement new protocols and interfaces as the company expands to new markets, and maintain and expand the set of proprietary tools that help us govern our trading operations.
- Expert Java or C++ programming skills with a thorough understanding of the language
- Expertise with UNIX operating systems (we use FreeBSD), shell scripting, network protocols and file systems
- Ability to debug and analyze problems quickly and effectively
- Ability to work independently, but still be a team player